Monday, April 25, 2011

Spring Break

So B has decided she wants a dog and she's been pleading her case pretty hard.  She has stopped speaking "human" to me and will only speak "dog." In non-parent speak this means she barks.  Yes, barks.  I say,"B what would you like for breakfast?" She says, "Bark, Bark, Woof-Woof! pant, pant, pant." Rrrrriiiiggghhhttt?
She has been walking on all fours regardless of where we are (parks (at least till she starts to play), grocery stores, etc....).  She has stayed in character since Wednesday.  It's Sunday as I write this...
My only question; Is it wrong to feed her from a bowl on the floor?
My answer; Not if I eat there too...(sigh).

Spring break ends tonight.  This is pretty much how my week has gone.  We did Eastery stuff too but honestly I lack the creativity to write about it.

Things I love


School-
I never really understood the tone and desperation I heard in those women who spoke of their own children going back to school.  I used to think they were mean, shallow, out of touch with their kids.  Oh how wrong I was.

Silence-








Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment