Monday, February 14, 2011

My First Blog Post!


Wow! I’m writing a blog. 
So what will this be about? 
Let’s say it’ll be about the things my family and I are doing, things we find interesting and things we’d like to share with others.
We are living in the Philadelphia area for now.  
Our daughter B is in kindergarten. 
I am teaching myself German and the piano.  
My husband, J is a great chef, an avid on-line real estate researcher, and  a craigslist.org enthusiast.
We love travel, food and bargains. 
My goal is to post weekly about our experiences. 
Thank you for reading. 

J

1 comment:

  1. I hate to admit how hard it was to figure out how to follow your blog let alone even post a comment.
    I did not know about the German & piano. I look forward to learning more.
    LOVE

    ReplyDelete