Sunday, November 20, 2011

Where is my mind...

This week I think I will just post a few Things I Love...


Life~
The way it all works has to be a little magic...

New life if a renewal of faith that everything will be alright:  That there is a greater purpose and it is something special.  Happy Birthday to the Coble family and their newest member.

Freedom~

Believe in yourself and anything is possible.  Here it is in action...



An interesting point made here too...





Thanksgiving~

We have so much to be grateful in this life.  This time of year it becomes a focal point of our daily lives.  As the year comes to a close and I reflect on my past, it feels good to appreciate the successes and failures. What I know is as I have aged I have grown more confident to express my views and have drawn more definitive lines for my personal paradigm and principles.  I can say I love my life and am grateful for the lessons I have learned from peoples I consider friends and family  (I write this as B sings a medley of her favorite songs in the shower...she's happy too).
Happy Thanksgiving to all those who read this.  I hope you get time to reflect and appreciate your life sometime this week.  









No comments:

Post a Comment